You take pride in your home. After all, you’ve worked so hard to get there, and it’s where some of your favourite family memories take place. When it comes to general maintenance and upkeep, you make sure the work is done by people you trust. A major and highly effective part of maintaining the appearance and functionality of your St Louis residential property is regular exterior cleaning, including power washing of your roof, windows, fence, patio, and more.
A SUPER CLEAN, we take pride in our country and our commitment to make it cleaner and more beautiful. We offer the top residential power washing services in the area. With something as valuable as your home, you can only trust a caring, reputable, dedicated company like super CLEAN.
We are a full-service Kenyan power washing company. We have the ability to provide solutions for all exterior residential cleaning needs. Even unusual surfaces and tough stains like rust or mold are no match for our carefully developed cleaning methods. Below are a few of our popular home services, but the list is not exhaustive! If you need something cleaned, give us a call. Chances are, we’ll reply with an enthusiastic “No problem!”
- House Soft Washing.
- Roof Cleaning.
- Exterior Window Cleaning.
- Fence cleaning.
- Deck cleaning.
- Exterior window cleaning.
- Driveway cleaning
- porch, patio and walkway cleaning
- Gutter cleaning
- Power Washing.
We operate under carefully considered methods and strategies specific to each job, each designed to provide the most detailed clean while preserving the structures on your property. We ensure that our work gives you the absolute deepest clean possible without harming or damaging your property in the process. This is where our hot water soft-washing approach and extraordinary attention to detail come into play. Our caring professional cleaning technicians take the time to understand the needs of your property and apply our proven methods and solutions accordingly.
WHY YOU NEED OUR POWER WASHING SERVICES
- Prevents damage to your home
- Saves money
- Fosters pride in your home and community
- Improves curb appeal and visual appearance
- Increases the value of your property
- Reduced the risk of emergencies and expensive repairs
- Addresses potential safety hazards
- Curbs contaminants, making for a healthier living environment
- Discourages the presence of pests
- Primes surfaces for more effective staining, painting, or sealing