|THESE and 100,000 other living family members,250,000 dead and decaying, 3,500,000 pieces of their poo, are found in 1 square meter of your carpet|
INDOOR HOME DRY CLEANING PACKAGE
.Step 1: Pre-Inspection
The carpet or upholstery should be inspected and tested to inform you of the expected results and any potential challenges.
Step 2: Professional vacuum cleaning
Using high sanction power vacuum cleaner , we extract all soils, dirt and other loose materials.
Step 3: Pre-Conditioning Traffic Areas
In this step, a solution is applied that loosens the soil and spots for more effective removal.
Step 4: Pre-Treat Spots
Some spots require special solutions and special care for complete removal and to avoid “setting” the stain
Step 5: Pre-Grooming
The carpet or upholstery pile is now gently massaged to further loosen the soils so that aggressive, harmful cleaning is not needed.
Step 6: Extraction
Now that the soil has been properly “suspended”, it can be extracted without over-wetting or leaving a sticky residue behind.
Step 7: Neutralizing
Another common problem is that some carpet cleaners don’t neutralize the carpet. Not balancing the pH can cause the carpet to be stiff and attract dirt like a magnet.
Step 8: Specialty Spotting
Stubborn stains sometimes require specialty stain removal processes. Because many cleaners do not train themselves, they do not know about these processes. Those who do sometimes gouge customers to use these processes because they offer a low price they intend not to keep.
Step 9: Post Grooming
The pile of the carpet or upholstery should then be “finished” so that it dries and cures in the proper direction.
Step 10: Speed Dry
Proper drying should be insured with high velocity air movers. Step 11: Post Inspection A thorough walk through should be done to insure that you are completely satisfied with your cleaning job.
WARNING: Untrained Carpet Cleaners Use 1 to 3 of These Important Steps, Over-Wetting Your Carpet and Upholstery and Leaving a Sticky Residue Behind. we offer our exclusive 10 step cleaning. Call now to experience the difference
PRICED @ ksh 25 per square foot
PICK CLEAN AND DROP CLEANING PACKAGE
We are leading experts in Persian and Oriental rug cleaning. Our team of experts is highly trained in the maintenance of these beautiful rugs. No matter how delicate your rug, take comfort in knowing that it’s in capable hands!
Persian and Oriental rugs bring a touch of class to any room. If cared for correctly, these rugs can be passed on from generation from generation. To ensure that your fine rug lasts through the years, it’s best to have it professionally cleaned.
- We offer pickup and drop-off service.
- We’ll always do a spot test for color bleeding – even if we’ve handled your rug before.
- We also clean normal-weave area rugs of any material and age.
- We even offer a 24/7 emergency hotline for spills and pet accidents.
Don’t trust your Persian or Oriental rug to any other cleaning service. Let the experts at Excellent Carpet Cleaning handle the care and maintenance of your area rug for a lifetime of beauty and value!
Our process of Persian and Oriental Rug Cleaning
- First, we look over the rug for any pre-existing physical damage, such as tears or loose fringes.
- Next, we dry vacuum the front and back of the rug to remove any embedded soil.
- Then, we use the appropriate pre-spray unit to apply a cleaning agent depending on the fiber content of the rug.
- After that, we’ll soft scrub the rug using a rotary shampoo machine to loosen any deeply embedded soil. We also do this to the rug’s fringes.
- We’ll then thoroughly rinse the rug to remove any contaminants and unwanted impurities.
- From there we hang the rug to dry. When it’s done drying, we do an overall analysis of the rug. If necessary, we’ll re-service certain areas.
- Finally, we’ll groom and detail the rug before delivery back to you. We’ll even make sure the pile of the rug is laying in its original dire