If you are like many homeowners, you know the value of cleaning your carpet to get rid of that pesky allergy aggravator—the dust mite.
What you may not know is that while a dirty carpet is a dust mite haven, the heaviest concentration of mites and mite feces is in another part of your home. Where are these microscopic arachnids proliferating? Are you sure you want to know? Okay, don’t say we didn’t warn you… It’s your mattress!
Literally millions of mites can inhabit a single bed as it provides both a perfect condition for growth and the mite’s favorite food source: the human skin scales we all shed. What can be done?
There are steps you can take to limit your exposure to dust mites while you sleep… 1. Wash all washable bedding in hot water (130ºF) every two weeks. 2. Have your carpet, mattress, and all upholstered furniture cleaned at least annually. More often for heavy allergy sufferers. 3. Those with dust-related allergies may want to encase their clean mattress in an allergen impermeable barrier. 4. If you suffer from allergies, asthma, or are just plain concerned about limiting harmful bacteria in the indoor air your family breathes, then have your carpet, mattress, and upholstery professionally cleaned on a regular basis.
HOW WE CLEAN THE MATTRESS
Our professional solution is:
- We thoroughly vacuum clean the mattress to remove Dust, mites feces ,odor , Dog hair, Cat hair, and other loose materials.
- We pre-spray and tackle all stains, body oil damage and discoloration caused by mite damage.
- We spray a disinfectant and anti– Allergens that will tackle dust mites , bacteria and pet allergens.
- Deep clean by pumping water mixed with detergents and more disinfectant into the mattress.
- Sack the dirty water which will come out with all remaining foreign materials in your mattress.
- Apply mattress softener.